Friday, May 29, 2009

Hueys' Rant Pt. 1 - "Bitches!"

As described in the previous post, this is the first in a series of rant's by Huey..

(*Disclaimer - There will be superfluous use of derogatory terms, curse words, and racial slurs.. but it is all for the sake of art and creativity. I really don't speak like this, actually I do but for the sake of being politically correct let's say I dont..and Oh..Black women may not like this first part)

Man, Deuce, I've had it for real. I'm done looking for the right girl; there just aren't any eligible, beautiful, intelligent, humble, afrocentric, and classy African American women out there. It's like they might satisfy one of the qualities I'm looking for, but they can never live up to the full spectrum of the qualities a good African-American woman should possess. They all seem to be about the same shit; they all own at least one trait that most niggas would consider negative, but still wonder why niggas treat them like shit. African-American women are actually starting to fit the profile of a fucking rap video - they are ego-centric, narcissistic, ignorant, promiscuous, weak-minded, shallow, materialistic, money-hungry.. and the list goes on. What happened to the fucking Maya Angelou's, Erykah Badu's, Taraji P. Hensons, the Michelle Obama's?? The only bitches I meet are hoodrats, skeezers, or bourgeios wanna-be fucking divas - and yeah, thats right, Bitches! They degrade themselves amongst eachother, will bump and grind to the lyrics "Bitch, give me dat pussy!", hunt for money so they can get new Louis Vuitton handbags, and rotate niggas as often as they change clothes - yet we are all meant to respect them and approach them like they aren't bitches, and ho's?! Fuck that, I only respect a woman who respects herself; call me a hypocrite if you want. I might as well go fuck with a white chick.

Riley's ignorant ass loves it; they cater to exactly what that nigga wants - a mindless female to do as he pleases. To hear that nigga talk about his girls' is like hearing Snoop's "Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None)" on repeat all day. I can't even berate him for it; these women make it easy, it's like this nigga might learn something if these bitches would demand that he treat them the right way. I am in a constant struggle with my identity. I want to stand for my morals and what I represent, but it's becoming impossible, sometimes I find myself doing the same shit to women that Riley does. This diva shit particularly makes me nauseous; if I could count on my fingers how many bitches I've met that had the nerve to boldly proclaim themselves a diva, I'd need thirty fucking hands. You a diva huh? Then how come I heard you've satisfied more horny men than Heidi Fleiss??! It's like, shut the fuck up! Be humble, be secure, be classy - there's nothing wrong with exuding confidence.. just do it silently. If you were really a fucking diva you wouldn't feel the need to shout it from the rooftops; the finger-wagging and bobble heading is fucking unnecessary, all your doing is making yourself look like an imbecile.. You ain't fucking Beyonce.

I'm sorry, I just went on an impromptu rant. In all seriousness, contemporaneous African-American culture has typecast our relationships with each other to the acting out of three, equally ignoble roles - the pimp, the ho, and the trick. You've got your pimps - the Riley's of the world, praised by their peers for their bastardly, undignified behavior; defined by the degradation, and manipulation of our women. You've got your ho's; defined by their own insecurities, promiscuity, and lifetime of hurt at the hands of the pimps. Lastly, the tricks, who are there to fulfill the ho's sick desire for vengeance; endlessly, and blindly "trickin" on the ho's restoring their fractured self-worth. My complaint is about more than the demeanor, and lifestyle African-American women portray - it's about the system that has made this behavior so widespread and acceptable. I can't just blame the women, I would be downplaying the real issue if I did. The underlying predicament is the lack of intellectual, moral, and head-strong African-American men and women, looking for a significant other characterized by the same endearing virtues; and the plethora of pimps, ho's, and tricks. Until that changes, my search for the right woman will continue to be a discouraging task.

Alright I'm out, Riley's talking about going to the strib club and making it "rain more than Hurricane Katrina". I gotta go watch his dumbass, you know how he can get.

Huey


No comments:

Post a Comment